Apple-Face Goes To Work Apple-Face Goes To Work

yay!

very good flash i highly enjoyed it. One of the things i liked most was the song chosen "Take Pills" by Panda Bear.

Definitely favoriting this one.

good show!

MarLo MarLo

nice

Pretty funny concept i just wish you had the "flag dropped" sound clip when mario was capped.

good job

Dining with the Devil Dining with the Devil

Awesomea!

Very nice short you have here--- I loved how the colors and music set this great mood also, the animation was top notch. The twist at the end was perfect, truly a work of art.

Rogue Legend Rogue Legend

This game has so much potential! The idea is really solid and something i haven't personally seen done so well in a flash game. The seasons and farming aspects are really neat ( however I often wished there was some way of predicting the weather---like a farmers almanac maybe?) but I often felt like I couldn't venture too far from my farm in order to maintain everything. The combat portions were ok but not diverse enough IMO. I also wished the different swords and such had different skins while in use-- and that there was more real adventuring I could do. The game overall was quite fun but there was wayyy to much clicking (which made me eventually give up!). One example is always having to click the open button to use the backpack, it seemed unnecessary. If you could cut down on the amount of useless clicks(and other small yet important aspects) and make the graphics more appealing stylistically ( I know I'm just mentioning the graphics now but I honestly think better art direction would help this game tremendously) I would rate this 5 stars all day. I look forward to the sequel.

Belial: Ars Arcana Belial: Ars Arcana

This game has serious potential but the bugs are just too much. Laggy,Glitchy, I disappeared after looking at the map? i wish I could rate this higher but until the bugs are fixed Its unplayable to me.

Pestilence Z Pestilence Z

agggh!

I really like this game a lot but the saves haven't been working for me which is very annoying! :(

Beat it-Metaljonus Beat it-Metaljonus

nice

great job you got the perfect tone for this and the drum loops are also a nice touch.

[snayk] the fragile [snayk] the fragile

amazing

This is an amazing cover--- I honestly love it, the vocals are great and i love the keybord that comes in on the chorus, the breakdown at the end is masterful. Reminds me of imonster but better.

/bow

snayk responds:

Hey, thanks! I'm glad you enjoyed it so much.

UltraBear UltraBear

awesome

one of the better songs ive heard on this site--- great job keep making more like this i would like to hear something longer

snayk responds: